Working with government and private clients at all levels we offer project development, planning, design, project management and asset management for civil infrastructure.
WE HAVE WORKED IN LARGE PROJECT TEAMS FOR ORGANISATIONS INCLUDING
Assessment services for land use transport and infrastructure, including development applications and planning permits for subdivisions, highways, roads and traffic, and utilities.
Subdivision and civil infrastructure design for lot layout, roads, landscaping, drainage, water supply, sewerage, telecommunications.
Project management and consulting services including:
- design and drafting
- civil, traffic, pavement, flooding and water sensitive urban design (WSUD) engineering
- schedule, cost and value engineering
- health, safety, environmental and quality (HSEQ) management
Principal Development Engineer
Bachelor of Civil Engineering (Honours) / B Business
Fascinated by all things land development, advising on strategy for planning approvals and managing traffic, water sensitive urban design and utility impacts.
12+ years designing, managing, assessing and delivering civil, road infrastructure and land development projects across TAS and NSW in government, consultancy and contracting roles.
- design project management
- road design
- integrated transport and traffic impact assessments
- iRAP (International Road Assessment Programme) and road safety infrastructure (benefit cost analysis and funding applications)
- land use planning
- stormwater and flooding management
- subdivision bushfire protection planning
- quality assurance.
He’s also experienced in the areas of procurement, contracts, structures, urban utilities, health, safety, environmental and quality assurance (HSEQ).
When not out in the wilderness or otherwise having downtime with his young family he is probably thinking about the next land development challenge and opportunity ahead.
His style tends toward building collaborative interpersonal relationships and open communication with all stakeholders.
Reach the pinnacle on your terms with the team at Landex.
To help all levels of government and industry realise the highest and best use of land and quality of life for the communities we operate in, sustainably, economically and in the long run. Our levers to do this include providing leading-edge applications and expertise, to solve infrastructure needs that are constraining market supply and demand.
- Fairness: We design and uphold rules-based systems to give everyone equal opportunity to thrive.
- Empowerment: We promote an environment where all people are motivated and given the skills and tools to keep moving toward self-actualisation. We encourage diverse perspectives and goals built on common interests and wealth.
- Sustainment: We plan and act for the long term, inter-generational outcomes.